As a part of our role to increase public awareness of the rights of older members of our community, we provide a range of resources.
- Watch a short video (1:30) explaining Advocare’s role
Other resources include:
- Brochures and posters – Designed to raise awareness of issues facing older members of our community.
- Latest news – Read about Advocare’s work and news from the advocacy sector.
- Community education sessions – Fully interactive and delivered to your organisation or community group by our experienced staff.
- Case studies – See how Advocare’s supported people within the community and how we can help you.
- Interest articles – Find articles of interest about rights, health, welfare, lifestyle and other issues relevant to both older people and the wider community.