As a part of our role to increase public awareness of the rights of older members of our community, we provide a range of resources.
- Watch a short video (1:30) explaining Advocare’s role
Other resources include:
- Brochures, booklets and posters – Designed to raise awareness of issues facing older members of our community.
- Education sessions – Book a fully interactive session delivered to your organisation or community group by our experienced staff.
- Research – Find research papers of interest about rights, health, welfare, lifestyle and other issues relevant to both older people and the wider community.
- Newsletter – Subscribe to Advocare Newsbites for our news and views on issues and projects in the advocacy and aged care sector (quarterly e-newsletter).
- News for You – A quarterly newsletter distributed to residents in aged care facilities by OPAN. January 2023 | April 2023
- Case studies – See how Advocare is supporting people within the community and how we can help you.
- Latest news – Read about Advocare’s work and news from the advocacy sector.