In accordance with current restrictions in Western Australia, our telephone support lines are operating as usual from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
If you need information or advocacy about your rights in aged care (including visitation restrictions) or about elder abuse, please call now and speak to one of our experienced advocates.
Our offices are open Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Further up to date details about the current restrictions in WA can be found on the WA Government website:
Specific COVID-19 information for aged care and community care providers is available on the WA Health website:
There are a number of resources available about the upcoming COVID 19 vaccination rollout.
- The Older Persons Advocacy Network have produced a webinar: COVID-19 Vaccination – What you need to know.
- The ATAGI Clinical Guidance on COVID-19 vaccine in Australia
- The ATAGI immunisation provider guide to obtaining informed consent for the COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines for residential aged care facilities poster
- Clinical governance requirements for COVID-19 vaccination in residential aged care