Working at Advocare, provides the opportunity to contribute to making a real difference in our community as we champion human rights.
Our vision is: Power, respect and informed choice for older people.
You will join a group of people who support and respect older community members and who always seek to raise public awareness and gain an understanding of older peoples’ rights, as we encourage and empower communities where everyone is heard and valued.
Advocare employees enjoy:
- 2 wellness days per year (conditions apply)
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support for training and study leave
- Opportunity to travel and deliver services across WA
- A proactive work environment where organisational values are embraced and demonstrated
Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
SCHADS Level 5 ($78,914 – $82,487 pro rata)
Permanent Part Time
Based in Victoria Park
Applications close: COB Friday 13th December 2019