Advocare works closely with a range of other aged care advocacy services around Australia.
We are also a proud member of the Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN).
OPAN is a national network comprised of nine state and territory organisations. These organisations have been successfully delivering advocacy, information and education services to older people across Australia for over 25 years.
The Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) includes:
- ACT Disability, Aged and Carer Advocacy Service (ADACAS) – Australian Capital Territory
- Advocacy Tasmania Inc. – Tasmania
- Advocare – Western Australia
- Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia – Queensland
- Aged Care Advocacy Service, CatholicCare – Central Australia NT
- Aged Rights Advocacy Service (ARAS) – South Australia
- Elder Rights Advocacy (ERA) – Victoria
- Seniors and Disability Rights Service of Darwin Community Legal Service – Northern Territory
- Seniors Rights Service – New South Wales