Working at Advocare provides the opportunity to make a real difference in our community as we champion the rights of older people in Western Australia.
By working at Advocare, you will join a team who support and respect older community members, and who seek to raise public awareness and gain an understanding of older peoples’ rights, as we help to build communities where everyone’s voice is heard and valued.
Advocare employees enjoy:
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support for training and study leave
- 2 wellness days per year (conditions apply)
- The opportunity to travel and deliver services across WA
- A proactive work environment where organisational values are embraced and demonstrated.
Watch a short video (1:30) explaining Advocare’s role
Click here to view our current vacancies.