Working at Advocare you can make a real difference in our community as together, we champion the rights of older people in Western Australia.
By working at Advocare, you’ll join a team that supports and respect older community members, and that seeks to raise public awareness and gain an understanding of older people’s rights. We believe older people’s rights don’t diminish with age and we’re also committed to building communities where everyone’s voice is heard and valued.
- Voluntary Board member positions x 2 (Perth, PTE)
- Advocate/Advocate Outreach – multiple positions (1.0 FTE)
- Administration Assistant (1.0 FTE)
Why work with us?
Advocare employees enjoy:
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support for training and study leave
- 2 wellness days per year (conditions apply)
- The opportunity to travel and deliver services across WA
- A proactive work environment where organisational values are embraced and demonstrated.
Watch a short video (1:30) explaining Advocare’s role