Working at Advocare you can make a real difference in our community as together we champion the rights of older people in Western Australia.
You’ll join a team that supports and respects older community members and seeks to raise public awareness and a greater understanding of older people’s rights. We’re also committed to building communities where everyone’s voice is heard and valued. At Advocare, we believe older people’s rights don’t diminish with age.
Advocate Outreach (Kalgoorlie, Port Hedland, Broome)
(Hello, while you’re visiting, would you like to join our volunteer team to change the lives of older people who may be lonely or socially isolated? Find out more about volunteering opportunities with Advocare.)
Why work with us?
Advocare employees enjoy:
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support for training and study leave
- 2 wellness days per year (conditions apply)
- The opportunity to travel and deliver services across WA
- A proactive work environment where organisational values are embraced and demonstrated.
Watch a short video (1:30) explaining Advocare’s role