Assistance for older Aboriginal people


Advocare employs an Aboriginal Advocate to assist older Aboriginal people or their carers to find out about and access aged care services. An Advocate is available to talk to you about options such as in home support (Home and Community Care) to help older people to stay at home for as long as they would like to or residential care options in the community. They can also assist older people who are experiencing mistreatment by family or friends or who are unhappy with the aged care services they are receiving.






Home and Community Care National Aged Care Advocacy Program Lotterywest Supported
Call 9479 7566 for a free, confidential and independent service